February 18, 2011

Teaser for One-Shot

Hey, guys. If you've been reading my updates, you know that I'm writing a one-shot for a fundraiser called Fandoms Fight the Flood . If you donate $5 or more to the cause, you will receive a compilation of stories written for the project by some of the greatest fanfic authors.

My story is called "A Collegiate Experience"
Rated M for all of your favorite smut.
Delena one-shot.
Summary: Elena is forced to visit the college she graduated from and learns more during this trip than the four years she paid for.

Here's the banner for it
















And here's the teaser
----

I stared at him incredulously. I didn’t understand why he would lie to get me into his office and I didn’t really appreciate it. And I was starting to get really hungry. I picked up my shoes and stood. “Well, I’m pretty hungry… so I’m gonna head to the food court. You can join me if you want, but if not, again, it was nice meeting you.” I turned around and started for the door. His declaration drastically altered the atmosphere in the office and made me uncomfortable.
My hand grasped the silver metal handle and attempted to turn it, but it wouldn’t budge. “Hey, I think your door is loc—,” I started, turning to look over my shoulder at Damon. My words were caught short when I realized he was standing barely a foot away from me. I turned entirely around, my back pressed against the door. “What are you doing?” I asked quickly.
He lifted a hand and gently ran his knuckles along my jaw line, creating the same electricity as earlier.
----
Ah! Interested? Well, then go donate and you will get this story, plus many more.
It's for an amazing cause and you won't be sorry.

1 comment:

  1. I really want to donate, but I can't, because I'm not 18 yet and my credit card doesn't have those numbers you need before then :( Norway is stupid that way.

    ReplyDelete